The Advisory Services unit provides strategic advice, research and training to help organizations design, deploy, manage and secure technology solutions with the intent to sustain and accelerate business performance.
An IT system, if implemented accurately and managed appropriately, will produce effective and recognizably positive results. ArkiTechs professionals are ready to introduce you to innovative technology that will help your business succeed.
Our infrastructure advisory process is centered around your visionary objectives and strategic plans. We want you to define your needs today and in the future so that we can accurately build with those targets in mind. Furthermore, we ensure that you are not just informed of new technology and associated maintenance, but you also understand the risk management strategies that should accompany your decision. You can be assured that we will be there to guide you throughout the IT system definition, development and implementation processes. Our advisory scope includes:
- Technology Assessment
- IT Transformation
- Strategic Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Technology Adoption
- Process Re-engineering
Real information security is an ongoing process, not a canned solution that can be quickly plugged into your network. An effective security risk assessment can prevent breaches and reduce the impact of realized breaches.
ArkiTechs security focus is basically on three risk management components:
- Evaluation and assessment, to identify assets and evaluate their properties and characteristics.
- Risk assessment, to discover threats and vulnerabilities that pose risk to assets.
- Risk mitigation, to address risk by transferring, eliminating or accepting it.
ArkiTechs will help you identify risks – both obvious, and obscure – and enable you to begin the process of securing your assets and protecting them from digital threats. Our enterprise level infrastructure security can help with:
- Performing technology risk assessments to determine risk factors, threats and vulnerabilities
- Developing proactive, preventative audit requirements
- Assessing the security of applications & networks
- Training of stakeholders including employees, customers, and partners
- Implementing automated systems to perform routine assessment to discover new risks.